Pakistan Testing Service (PTS)
PTS offers entry test of all types of institutions resides recruitment test for public and private sector institutions within the country and across the world. PTS conducts aptitude tests Like( NTS ), entry-level examinations, and selection process based on merit for public and private sector institutions ensuring fairness and transparency through quality based assessment.
|PTS Full Form|
|PTS||Pakistan Testing Service|
Eligible For PTS Admission Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for Entry test to gain admission in an academic institution it is recommended to go through ToRs of the institution for which you are applying. In case of admissions in foreign institutions, it is necessary to go through their pre-requisites for admissions generally available at their website. In case of appointment, it is necessary to go through the details and ToRs of the job duly advertised in Print and Electronic Media.
Where Can I Get the Information About the PTS Tests
|Information about PTS tests can be acquired from any of the following sources|
|1||Advertisements through Print Media.|
|2||Advertisements through Electronic Media.|
Where Can I Get PTS Application Forms
You can download Application Forms, free of charge, from PTS website (http://www.pts.org.pk) before the last date for registration for the relevant admission/recruitment.
Register for PTS Test
Please fill your downloaded application form according to the instructions provided. Submit it to PTS given address after online depositing the Test.
|PTS Fee Submit in Following Branches|
What is Required for Filling up a Form
Any incomplete, inappropriate or unclear information, provided in the form, may cause a delay in the registration process and you may not be able to take the test on time. Some general instructions to complete the form are as follows:
- The application forms which can be typed, fill the application form and print it. In case of hard copy, use black ink and BLOCK LETTERS shall be used to fill out the form.
- Download the appropriate test application form as per prescribed requirements.
- Exercise due care in the spellings of your name, father name, caste, address and CNIC number for future correspondence with PTS. Write the correspondence/ mailing address accurately to avoid any inconvenience.
- Test Fee is submitted in the form of Online Deposit Slip in any nearest UBL, ABL, MCB or HBL branch, PTS Copy of the deposit challan (Original) must be attached with the Application Form.
- Also indicate your choice for the city, where you would prefer to take the test out of the options provided.
|1||Two passport size photographs are affixed at appropriate places on the form. (Use gum instead of staples)|
|2||Original Bank Deposit Slip (PTS Copy).|
|3||CNIC (Photo Copy)|
Where shall I Submit the Form
After you fill the form according to the instructions, send your form through any courier service or mail (Post office).
Make sure to attach:
- Two copies of your recent photographs.
- Clearly written mobile number.
- If any essential requirement is missing in the Registration Form, it will be clearly marked as rejected.
How do I confirm that I have been registered
After submitting the Application Form you will receive your Roll Number Slip (Call Letter) containing Roll No, Test Venue and other details on your mailing address. This slip confirms your registration. You can also visit the PTS website for confirmation of the same. You must bring the slip with you to the test center on the day of your test otherwise you shall not be allowed to sit in the Examination Hall. In case of any query regarding the registration process, you can contact PTS offices.
Register on the Day of Examination
No. The registration of candidates on the day of PTS Examination cannot be entertained. The candidate must get registered before the deadline, announced by PTS, for registration
Rules and Regulations Applicable inside the Test Center
Following are the Rules and Regulations that are applied inside the center and which are binding on all candidates:
- The test is given on the day and at the time scheduled. You are assigned a seat by the invigilation staff or the PTS person. Latecomers may not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Testing aids are not permitted at the Test Center. Items like calculators, pagers, cell phones, headphones, any paper or writing material, dictionaries, etc., are prohibited in the test center.
- You are not allowed to eat, drink or use tobacco during the test.
- If you do not show the Roll No. Slip and your photograph does not match, you will not be permitted to take the test.
- No discussion or communication with fellow candidates is allowed during the test session. Any communication of such type may lead to disqualification.
- You are also not allowed to leave the Test Center without the permission of the supervisor.
- Under no circumstances, the test questions or any part of a test be removed, reproduced or disclosed, electronically, or physically or by any other means to any person or entity.
- Test centers do not have large waiting areas. Friends or relatives who accompany the candidates to the test center are not permitted to wait in the near vicinity of test center or contact them during the test.
- If you need to leave your seat at any time during the test, raise your hand and seek the permission of the invigilator. No additional time shall be provided for the same.
- PTS reserves the right to video tape any or all of the testing sessions.
- Dress in such a way that you can adapt to any room temperature.
- You are not permitted to leave the test center vicinity during the test session or breaks.
- If at any time during the test you believe that you have a problem with your test, or need the Invigilation Staff for any reason, raise your hand to notify the Invigilation Staff.
Disqualified from the Test
A candidate can be disqualified on following grounds:-
i) Arriving late at the test center.
ii) Taking the test for someone else.
iii) Failing to provide the Roll No. Slip.
iv) Using any objectionable material including testing aids during the test.
v) Trying to create disturbance inside the test center.
vi) Showing ill behavior towards the invigilation staff.
vii) Trying to communicate with the fellow candidates while the test is in progress.
viii) Trying to tear pages from the question paper.
ix) Showing indiscipline i.e. eating, drinking and smoking, etc.
x) Leaving the test center without permission.
xi) Violation any of the regulations, applicable at the test center the decision to disqualify a candidate reserves solely with the invigilators / PTS management.
What should I write on
Write Your Name, Father’s Name, Roll Number, etc (if required) on the answer sheet. Read the directions carefully before you begin your test.
|Also Check Out|
Last Updated on 05/20/2019