National Testing Service (NTS) is an organization in Pakistan that administers academic performance evaluation tests. It is similar to the Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States.
NTS offers two main types of tests.
|NTS Test Types|
|1||National Aptitude Test (NAT)|
|2||Graduate Assessment Test (GAT)|
NAT and GAT Tests
|NTS offers Two Main Types of Tests|
|NAT||NAT is aimed at students seeking admission to colleges and universities.|
|GAT||GAT is aimed at graduates seeking admission to postgraduate education.|
NTS is a Member of the International Association for Educational Assessment. It is also recognized by the Higher Education Commission. The NTS was developed to ensure quality educational standards in Pakistan and to “provide a national scale for comparative grading between institutes”.
- Brigadier (R) Dr. Tayyab Akram
Chief Executive Officer
- Air Commodore (Retd.) Dr. Sherzada Khan
Chief Operating Officer
- Engr. Qazi Mustafa Kamal
NTS MISSION and VISION
|Vision||“An internationally recognized testing and assessment organization facilitating in producing educated and market competitive human resource.”|
|Mission||“To build and promote standards in educational and professional testing and assessment”|
- To conduct efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission, scholarship and recruitment purposes
- To undertake research on educational, professional and testing systems to identify the prevailing academic and operational gaps in the systems;
- To build capacities of the educational and professional individuals and institutions by professional certification through testing and assessment; and
- To produce and disseminate information and research on education and professional development standards.
Following its core value, NTS always strives for excellence in all its endeavors to improve systems and procedures and issues that attribute to the traditional testing services. For the purpose, NTS believes in the following values.
Respect: Believe in mutual respect – affirm dignity, potential, and contribution of associates participants, partners and staff.
Integrity: Act consistently with NTS’s mission, being honest and transparent in what we do and say, and accept responsibility for our individual and collective actions.
Credibility: Resolve to maintain and improve credibility among the stakeholders about its work.
Commitment: Work together effectively to serve the larger society.
Excellence: Constantly challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance, to achieve greater impact.
International Networking and Collaboration
- Member of the International Association for Educational Assessment (IAEA)-USA.
- ETS Preferred Associate (EPA) of ETS-USA in Pakistan
- Member Association of Test Publishers (ATP), Washington-USA.
- Institutional member ASCD-USA
- Member Asia Pacific Quality Network (APQN)
- Linkages with the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (Public Organization) of Thailand (ONESQA)
- An ISO 9001-2008 certified organization.
you will also get National aptitude test NTS Latest Result as well as Graduate Assessment Test Result. Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL Test result is valid for two years. Where as National Aptitude Test NAT result is valid for one year.
|Also, Check Out|
Last Updated on